Saturday, October 10, 2009

Crocheting for charity

It's been quite awhile since I've posted on here. I am still not working. I keep looking, but no one seems to want to hire an old woman who needs to sit to work and can only stand for 2 or 3 minutes at a time! I keep hoping at least something part time will turn up soon. I only have 14 weeks of unemployment left and I will have exhausted everything... nothing left, nada. If I can't find anything , I'm not sure just what to do next. I think I am sick enough to file for SSD, but who knows. I'll cross that bridge when I have to.

Anyway, Since I need to spend time with my recliner and heating pad, I have been doing alot of crocheting. You can only make so many afghans and lapghans. I signed up for several charity Yahoo groups and have been crocheting things for different charities. I just sent off a bunch of hats, scarves, and gloves last week. Here are some pictures....




Makes me feel good knowing a few homeless people and kids will be a little warmer this winter because of me!




No comments: